This two-day Presentation Skills Program focuses on planning and delivery skills for informative and persuasive presentations. Enhancing an individual's ability to communicate with greater confidence, control and flexibility. Presentation styles are fine-tuned to more effectively use individual personal strengths. Participants (6-8) are videoed and coached to be more effective presenters and communicators in general.
- Effectively communicating your message with clarity, confidence and conviction.
- Being heard.
- Engaging audiences and influencing their thinking, emotions and actions.
- Making dry material more interesting.
- Overcoming the nervousness of speaking in public.
- Handling the time pressures of planning and preparing for effective presentations.
Outcome / Business Benefit:
- Pragmatic tools to augment current skills in planning presentations, analysing the audience, creating key messages and presenting confidently in front of small and large audiences.
- The skills to tailor the structure, content and delivery of presentations in the most persuasive manner.
- A greater appreciation of the value of rehearsal.
- Greater success in achieving your presentation objective
- Planning a presentation.
- Setting clear objectives
- Structuring a presentation.
- Engaging your audience.
- Analysing audiences to tailor messages and delivery.
Using voice to capture and hold attention.
- The power of emotion.
- Using movement and gesture to bring your presentation to life.
- Creating and delivering persuasive messages.
Developing and using effective visual aids.
- Managing rough times.
- Presentation rehearsals, critiquing and individual coaching.
"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after."
- Anne Lindberg
Expressions of interest:
If your are interested in this workshop for your organisation or as an individual please contact us.