This two-day Influencing (Selling) Skills workshop focuses on planning and delivery skills for effectively persuading others to your point of view. Enhancing an individual's ability to communicate with greater confidence, control and flexibility. Personal styles are fine-tuned to more effectively use individual personal strengths. Participants (6-8) are videoed and coached to be more effective influencers.
- Influencing and selling to cynical or disinterested clients or stakeholders.
- Getting and holding the attention of key clients and stakeholders.
- Building effective relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Understanding hierarchies, status, politics, chains of influence and silos.
- 'Front page of “The Dom” syndrome (risk-averse behaviour driven by the fear of negative media coverage)
- Building trust as neutral advisors to ministers and government departments
- Cross-agency influencing
Outcome / Business Benefit:
- Being more effective in managing sales opportunities from initiation to a successful
- Positioning self and services in a more tailored and focused way so that clients are more
likely to respond positively.
- Achieving greater business results - revenue, profit, satisfaction.
- Being more strategic and subtle when influencing clients.
- The challenges of influencing and selling in the new millenium.
- The qualities of an effective influencer.
- Managing the client development process.
- Planning effective action-oriented client meetings.
- Tools for recognising and analysing the guiding values that drive client
- Recognising their own and others' selling style.
- Adapting selling style to suit a client.
- Selecting the right information to persuade and convince.
- Preparing for questions.
- Rapport building, probing and listening skills.
- Dealing with information gaps and value mismatches.
- Controlling tension.
- Building trust.
- Creating the impression you desire.
- Dealing with objections, resistance and conflict.
- Structuring communication for clarity and persuasiveness.
- Personalised coaching for increased presence and effectiveness.
Expressions of interest:
If your are interested in this workshop for your organisation or as an individual please contact us.